Jyoti Ajay tagged me recently. I guess this is the second time I am tagged. (First time was here) It feels good that some one thought of you and tagged you to carry forward the thread-but this kind of Q&As if done frequently can be a turn off. Unlike the previous one this is a simple set of questions, I usually do them partly out of compulsion and respect for the person who tagged, and mainly for a change. The no of questions were too many, so have stopped at Q29. If this doesn’t interest you, please check December 2009 archives of this blog
1. What is your current obsession?: Social media
2. What are you wearing today?: Formals
3. What’s for dinner? Its morning time. Yet to be decided
4. What’s the last thing you bought? IBN18 shares at 97.95 (sold off at 102.8)
5. What are you listening to right now?:Nothing
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?:Friendly blogger
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? I’d like a caravan please
8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?
Reduce taken to make complex decisions/implementations
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Can I come back in one hour as well? If so I’d like to go to my native and come back in time for work
10. Which language do you want to learn? French and German
11. What’s your favorite quote? Time and tide wait for none
12 .would u cook for me?
You are always welcome –a valid medical insurance policy and a backup ambulance highly recommended.
13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? ignore
14. What are you afraid of the most? No comments
15. Who do you want to meet right now? No one. Need to meet few people at 11
16. What is your favorite colour? Blue and red
17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you: None. I hardly care about that
18. What is your dream job?
An investment banker/financial analyst who won’t be penalized for making this clients loose billions of dollars
19. What’s your favorite magazine? RD
20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
$10 each to renew two of my domains, $10 to Wikipedia and rest reserved towards a certification program (details withheld)21.what food do u like? South Indian veg
22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
No comments (I don’t worry about ratings)
23. What brings a smile on your face instantly? Some interesting incidents of the past
24. A word that you say a lot? my name, blog URL
25.What kind of haircut do you prefer? Full short so that I don’t have to visit barber for min 45 days 26. What are you going to do after this?
Upload photos, have a look at stock market watch list,
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Go to beach/read/write
28. What makes you go wild? No comments
29. What are your favorite movies?
Behind enemy lines, Stuart little, Morning Raga,The day of the jackal
If you like this feel free to pick up and publish with your own answers.