Publishing a few random pic clicked during the Nano Superdrive, as we passed through Gujarath, Maharastra, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala and TamilNadu.
Pic 1: Audi R8 V10 and Tata Nano's Advantages over it
What advantages does a Tata Nano have that Audi R8 V10 5.2 litre mid engine sports Coupe doesn't? (We had spotted one in LOnavla, Mumbai-Pune expressway)
- Nano can comfortably take 4-5 people while R8 can seat only 2.
- Audi R8 costs 160 thousand pounds while Nano costs a fraction of that...
- 2 Nanos can be parked using the parking space required by an R8
- Nano's Max speed can probably be reached within city itself, but to drive R8 at its top speed, one has to escape from city n hit a highway.
- When you zip across in an R8 people may not notice, but when you drive around in Nano, you'll be noticed for sure...
- In terms of turning radius, maintenance, fuel economy, spare costs and lots of other aspects, Nano does win over Audi R8
Took some time off and went to office when I was in Chennai. Colleagues had arranged for this cute yellow Nano Cake, to mark the superdrive Celebrations
3. Nana Patekar in Goa
4. A luxury Yatch in Goa Jetty
5. Autorikshaw converted dining table, at Ginger Hotel, Surat
Got my caricature done for the first time...